Why Naturopathic Medicine?
I chose Naturopathic Medicine because I wanted to be able to spend time with my patients and learn
about their health needs, challenges and life goals. I wanted to dig deep to the root of the problem and
work with them to create a healthy future.
I graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) - one of only two accredited
Naturopathic educational institutes in Canada. Additionally, I pursued the following educational
- Bachelor of Health Sciences | University of Calgary
- Certified Birth Doula | Doulas of North America (DONA)
- Pediatric Speciality Shift | CCNM
- Naturopathic Doula Certification
- 18 hour course on Breastfeeding | Calgary Breastfeeding Centre
- Certified Lactation Educator
Who do I treat?
My passion is working with families who want to create the healthiest environment possible. Specifically, I love working with pregnancy, supporting birth, assisting with breastfeeding and nourishing healthy kids. But don't forget adults and parents need support too! From women's health to stress management, I enjoy supporting all families through their journey in health.